1st Line Technical Support Analyst
1st Line Technical Support Analyst
Reqiva are seeking a 1st Line Technical Support Analyst for a leading property valuations organisation. They are a portfolio of leading property-related data and technology businesses at the forefront of innovation and thought leadership. It delivers award-winning solutions to estate agency, conveyancing, surveying, lender valuations, environmental consultancy, and Governments.
Capabilities range from property search provision, expert opinion and interpretation to conveyancing case-management, floor-planning software, valuation modelling and a property listings portal. Clients are served through market leading applications and services that connect businesses, government departments and consumers together – reducing risk, creating transparency and saving both time and money for all parties.
As the UK’s largest custodian of land, property and environmental data in the UK, using a combination of AI, machine learning and domain experts to provide marketing leading and trusted interpretation. Their data, backed by technology innovation and entrepreneurialism, make them uniquely placed to lead the next wave of digital transformation in the markets that they are passionate about.
They are seeking ambitious and passionate talent into their business and are proud of the steps they take to maximise potential in their employees, nurturing and supporting their professional and personal development.
They believe that in order for their employees to flourish, it’s important to strike a healthy work/life balance. They provide modern, open-plan, light working environments, flexible working hours, 25 days holiday with the opportunity to purchase additional leave, enhanced maternity, paternity, shared parental and adoption leave, Lifestyle Allowance and free beverages, fresh fruit and biscuits.
Working within the Valuation Services Desk team, you will ensure customer enquiries and incidents are resolved in a timely and professional manner, delivering a world class customer service experience. You will ensure the ITSM system is used to record and control all service desk contact, with the accurate prioritization and resolution of incidents within SLA. Additionally, you will be required to assist the 2nd Line, 3rd Line, Application Delivery and Development teams with the investigation of customer affecting bugs and issues.
– Maintaining motivation and focus within a highly technical team, developing a strong culture of technical and customer service excellence.
– Answering and resolving all customer enquiries and reported incidents, endeavouring to achieve first touch fix resolution and making sure queries are answered quickly and effectively.
– Ensuring tickets are fully updated to reflect all pertinent details and actions taken to effect prompt resolution by any member of the team.
– Working closely with the other Technical Analysts within the team to ensure the smooth functioning of platforms and provisioned services.
– Providing proactive support in responding to user calls, diagnosing and deciding on most appropriate solution and acting accordingly whilst ensuring that the call logging database is maintained and updated at all times.
– Working closely with 2nd and 3rd Line teams to take any actions required in ensuring the availability of key applications and systems at all times.
Using the in-house ITSM system to record and track progress of both incident and problem resolution, identifying trends or repeat incidents. Technical or Functional escalations to 2nd Line and/or management as required.
– Creating and updating knowledge base articles to improve fault resolution at 1st Line and where required assist in the provision of training and support to users.
– Actively looking for opportunities to innovate and improve services and reduce incidents through automation or other improvements.
– Assisting with ongoing troubleshooting and development of systems.
– You will be a strong communicator with high attention to detail, ideally with previous experience in a technical service desk role.
– Minimum A-level standard or equivalent
– CompTIA A+ or equivalent
– ITIL v3 Foundation would be an advantage
– Basic Windows troubleshooting skills.
– Basic networking troubleshooting skills (LAN/WAN, IPs, internet, etc)
– IT security (firewalls, anti-virus, etc).
– Experience of technical authoring both internal (knowledge base) and customer-facing support documentation or articles.
– Highly analytical with excellent organisation and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to actively listen and understand user requirements and translate into technical solutions.
– Willingness to take ownership of issues and manage progress until resolved.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: (Up to £24,000)