This is an exciting new opportunity to work as a Mobile developer with a client I am working with based in Oxford.
Back To Vacancies
As the Mobile Developer you will be required to maintain and add additional features to their mapping and situational awareness product. It would be advantageous if you are also able to work with iOS (C#/XCode Interface Builder), Android (C# / Xamarin) and Windows (C#/WinForms/ASP.NET).
They maintain a common codebase in C# and use Xamarin to target iOS & Android platforms. Windows client and server side are developed with Visual Studio.
• Experience coding with C#
• Experience building mobile applications across iOS and Android using Xamarin
• Experience in Design Patterns in either MVVM or MVP
• A knowledge and experience of working to development best practices
• Extensive knowledge of object orientated programming
• Communicates comfortably with internal stakeholders and immediate team
• Experience in using GIT source control (Branching, Pull Requests, Merge and rebase)
• Knowledge of software development life cycle and Agile practices
• Comfortable working in a green field site which iterates and changes rapidly
• Ability to work without supervision and under pressure
• 2D graphics experience Knowledge of GIS systems UI / UX
• Experience with XCode / iOS development
• Experience with Android Studio ASP.NET
• Experience building web-applications in a microservices environment
• Experience or knowledge in TDD unit testing
• Experience with SQL Knowledge of NoSql databases (e.g. MongoDb
If this sounds of interest, then please apply for consideration.
Salary expectation: £60,000 per annum
Job type: Permanent - Remote