Senior IT Support Analyst
Senior IT Support Analyst
Reqiva are seeking a Senior IT Support Analyst for a leading property valuation organisation. They are a portfolio of leading property-related data and technology businesses at the forefront of innovation and thought leadership.
It delivers award-winning solutions to estate agency, conveyancing, surveying, lender valuations, environmental consultancy, and Governments. Capabilities range from property search provision, expert opinion and interpretation to conveyancing case-management, floor-planning software, valuation modelling and a property listings portal. Clients are served through market leading applications and services that connect businesses, government departments and consumers together – reducing risk, creating transparency and saving both time and money for all parties.
As the UK’s largest custodian of land, property and environmental data in the UK, using a combination of AI, machine learning and domain experts to provide marketing leading and trusted interpretation. Our data, backed by technology innovation and entrepreneurialism, make them uniquely placed to lead the next wave of digital transformation in the markets that they are passionate about.
They hire ambitious and passionate talent into their business and are proud of the steps we take to maximise potential in our employees, nurturing and supporting their professional and personal development. They believe that for their employees to flourish, it’s important to strike a healthy work/life balance. We provide modern, open-plan, light working environments, flexible working hours, 25 days holiday with the opportunity to purchase additional leave, enhanced maternity, paternity, shared parental and adoption leave, Lifestyle Allowance and free beverages, fresh fruit and biscuits.
We are looking for a Senior IT Support Analyst to work as part of a team who service and support a range of hardware and software systems. You will be responsible for managing multiple concurrent tasks with varying technologies in an exciting and competitive environment, with exposure to a wide range of existing and emerging technologies.
The role will involve:
– Enduring all major incidents and service requests are recorded accurately
– Provide technical service and support activities for Landmarks internal and external customers
– To support the Operations Team in ensuring the smooth functioning of Landmarks applications and systems; to liaise with customer/technical support teams, application support, developers, product managers, suppliers and other System Administrators as required.
– To provide operational support in responding to users calls, diagnosing and deciding on the most appropriate solution
Work with other support analysts and service delivery managers to identify repeating incidents and escalate
– Ensure all service and support documentation is kept up to date and to agreed standards
– To deliver innovating ideas on how to improve efficiency and performance in the current Service Desk structure
– The role will include regular travel to offices located in the United Kingdom and Eire.
The successful candidate will need to have strong leadership skills alongside the following:
* Be MCP qualified or equivalent
* Have training/exposure to ITIL v2 or v3
* Varied experience in an IT service and support environment, with strong experience in providing technical customer support in a similar field.
* Have effective ticket management skills and experience
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to a range of audiences
* Able to provide team coaching and mentoring
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £26,000