3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer
3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer
Reqiva are seeking a £rd Line Infrastructure Engineer for a leading property valuations organisation. They are a portfolio of leading property-related data and technology businesses at the forefront of innovation and thought leadership. It delivers award-winning solutions to estate agency, conveyancing, surveying, lender valuations, environmental consultancy, and Governments. Capabilities range from property search provision, expert opinion and interpretation to conveyancing case-management, floor-planning software, valuation modelling and a property listings portal. Clients are served through market leading applications and services that connect businesses, government departments and consumers together – reducing risk, creating transparency and saving both time and money for all parties.
As the UK’s largest custodian of land, property and environmental data in the UK, using a combination of AI, machine learning and domain experts to provide marketing leading and trusted interpretation. Their data, backed by technology innovation and entrepreneurialism, make Landmark uniquely placed to lead the next wave of digital transformation in the markets that they are passionate about.
They hire ambitious and passionate talent into our business and are proud of the steps they take to maximise potential in their employees, nurturing and supporting their professional and personal development. They believe that in order for their employees to flourish, it’s important to strike a healthy work/life balance. We provide modern, open-plan, light working environments, flexible working hours, 25 days holiday with the opportunity to purchase additional leave, enhanced maternity, paternity, shared parental and adoption leave, Lifestyle Allowance and free beverages, fresh fruit and biscuits.
We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to focus on delivering Private and Public cloud hosted IT solutions. The successful candidate will work as part of a team, managing multiple concurrent tasks with varying technologies.
The role will involve:
* Managing the physical server and storage infrastructure to ensure all systems function as required and meet SLA
* Undertaking proactive monitoring and analysis on internal and external applications, resolving problems and escalating when appropriate
* Analysing systems to ensure they are capable for future planned capacity and functionality
* Contributing to the continued progression of Infrastructure towards Cloud technology and the adoption of high security standards.
* Contributing to major system projects providing input into Systems Development
* Working with Internal and External customers to deliver high profile and challenging projects using a range of emerging technology.
You will have strong experience in a technical support and implementation role, with experience providing 3rd line support in a similar field. Coupled with:
* The ability to analyse problems, determine appropriate solutions
* Experience of automation and code management technologies, Ansible, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Octopus
* Proven experience in administration of Apache, Tomcat, Java and IIS application connectivity
* Experience in diagnosing and resolving website faults
* Linux and Windows OS maintenance, including software rollout procedures, patching and lifecycle management methodologies.
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail
* Experience deployment and managing products and services in Azure (IAAS and SAAS)
* Extensive experience managing and designing virtualised infrastructure platforms with high Service Level Agreements.
* Experience of Container technology running in both Private and Public cloud.
The post will be required to undertake on-call support duties where required.
Salary: Up to £40,000
Job Type: Permanent