Senior Hardware Engineer – Analogue/RF
Location: Central London, UK
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 Dependent on experience
Reqiva are working alongside a revolutionary company located in central London specialising in radio communications. We are seeking an experienced Analogue/RF Hardware Engineer with a passion for new technology who will thrive in an innovative and vibrant environment. The company produces communications solutions for a variety of clients with applications including land, sea, air and space. The successful Anologue/RF design Engineer will be experienced in working with Antennas and will maintain an analytical approach to solving complex solutions.
The Responsibilities/Skills for this role include:
- Advanced Analogue and RF Circuit design
- Data communications and/or aerospace relevant experience
- Experience of the full product life-cycle
- Advanced PCB design – multi layer/high speed
- Understanding of schematic capture tools
- Liaison within multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to work within an innovative environment
- Practical experience of test equipment
The company has modern offices in central London with a number of facilities including a coffee shop. Benefits include a competitive salary, bonus scheme life insurance and share options.
Please apply within or contact Dominic Honeywell: 01189 595 552 email@example.com
Hardware I Design I RF I I Analogue I PCB I Antenna I High speed I Communications I Aerospace