Senior Hardware Engineer – Digital and Analogue
Location: Central London, UK
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 Dependent on experience
Reqiva are working alongside a revolutionary company located in central London specialising in radio communications. We are seeking an experienced Hardware Engineer with a passion for new technology who will thrive in an innovative and vibrant environment. The company produces communications solutions for a variety of clients with applications including land, sea, air and space. The successful Hardware Engineer will have a broad range of skills when it comes to the full product life cycle.
The Responsibilities/Skills for this role include:
- Digital and Analogue Hardware Design
- Work on design and verification through to production on antenna products
- Collaboration across multi-disciplinary teams
- Perform calculations and utilise SI simulations
- Knowledge of FPGA design and test with VHDL/Verilog experience
- Embedded Systems design skills
- Ability to work within an innovative environment
- Advanced PCB skills
The company has modern offices in central London with a number of facilities including a coffee shop. Benefits include a competitive salary, bonus scheme life insurance and share options.
Please apply within or contact Dominic Honeywell: 01189 595 552 firstname.lastname@example.org
Hardware I Design I RF I Digital I Analogue I FPGA I Verilog I VHDL I Embedded I PCB I Antenna