Senior PCB Design Engineer - (RF/Digital/Analogue)
Location: Central London, UK
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000+ Dependent on experience
Reqiva are working alongside a revolutionary company located in central London specialising in radio communications. We are seeking an experienced PCB Design Engineer with a passion for new technology who will thrive in an innovative and vibrant environment. The company produces communications solutions for a variety of clients with applications including land, sea, air and space. The successful PCB design Engineer will be experienced in working on advanced projects and will maintain an analytical approach to solving complex solutions.
The Responsibilities/Skills for this role include:
- Advanced PCB design – multi layer/high speed
- Analogue/Digital and RF
- Be in control of the full PCB design process from taking requirements through to fabrication.
- Understanding of layout constraints
- Understanding of schematic capture tools
- Liaison within multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to work within an innovative environment
- Practical experience of test equipment
The company has modern offices in central London with a number of facilities including a coffee shop. Benefits include a competitive salary, bonus scheme life insurance and share options.
Please apply within or contact Dominic Honeywell: 01189 595 552 firstname.lastname@example.org
PCB I Design I High Speed I Multi Layer I Digital I Analogue I RF I Altium I Antenna