This is an opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join an exciting software company who are building a cutting edge SaaS platform.
This role will be focused on frontend development in an AWS environment. It will require the ability to design, create, understand and extend server components as necessary, and you'll be supported by other team members and be encouraged to develop new skills in a friendly, but highly productive, environment.Responsibilities:
- Design and implement complex backend containerised and serverless microservices on AWS while leveraging AWS Lambda and Docker Containers.
- Integrate with high scale data solutions such as AWS IoT, Kinesis and Snowflake to create comprehensive and scalable solutions.
- Develop testable, readable and effective production quality code.
- Provide technical guidance and support to colleagues in the design and implementation of solutions.
- Work closely with stakeholders to define best in class solutions.
- Work within an Agile Development Team to implement these solutions
- Partner with fellow developers to estimate task durations and deliver timely results
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices including unit testing and industry standard design patterns.
- Use of source control systems (such as Azure DevOps or GIT).
If this role sounds suitable please apply for consideration.
Job type: Permanent
Location: Wallingford or Newbury
Salary: up to £70,000 per annum