C# Software Developer
Reqiva are seeking an experienced C# Software Developer for a leading organisation that deliver highly focused, in-depth property intelligence, quickly and efficiently.
The Developer plays a major role in the design and implementation of products, applications, websites and tools both external and internal. Modern development requires a broad range of skills along with a natural aptitude for rapid self-learning. A developer is required to have knowledge and experience spanning a wide range of tools and technologies as well as being well skilled in 1 or more specific fields.
The Developer will be responsible for the design, implementation, configuration and testing of modules that comprise a product and will seek review from both peers and more senior team members, of design and implementation tasks to ensure a quality output is always achieved.
The Developer will assist the senior team in understanding the details of a problem, contributing to its design and helping to produce fine-grained estimates for day to day tasks. Strive to improve their knowledge and understanding of both the tools & technologies used to perform their role and the technical product portfolio. The developer will seek opportunities to learn from others around the organisation and assist in driving the team towards continuous improvement.
Key technical skills:
– Angular, TypeScript and ES6
– HTML and advanced CSS
– Experience developing and integrating a range of API services
– JSON, JSON schemas, swagger files
– UI, service level unit and integration testing
– Cloud-based development
– Cloud storage options, API Management Service/function apps
The right candidate:
– Has real world experience working in high automation environments, following continuous integration and deployment practices
– Has a comprehensive understanding of modern software development architectures, patterns and practices, specifically in cloud environments
– Is at ease working in a cross-functional agile team, alongside other engineers, product owners, designers, and testers
– Can evangelise and advocate automated unit-testing and test-driven approaches
– Has a deep understanding of C#, the .Net framework and Angular or React.JS
– Has deep experience of API Design, Swagger and RESTful services
-Understands the advantages of GITFlow branching/merging strategies
Location: West Malling, Kent
Salary: Up to £55,000
Job Type: Permanent