Technical Architect – C#, AWS, Microservices
This is an exciting opportunity for a Product Development business who are building innovative solutions that are leading in the market.
They are looking for a Technical Architect to join their team (reporting to the Head Of Development).
You will be responsible for defining the companies road-map, working on integrations, ensuring software implementations are managed accordingly and mentoring other team members within the architectural space.
- Contribute to the definition of ongoing architectural strategy-
- Contribute to the architectural roadmap that supports and underpins the product roadmap.
- Work closely with technical leads and development teams to ensure deliverables match the architectural vision.
- Be the design authority internally.
Proven experience in IT solution development Knowledge of a wide range of enterprise systems and packages In-depth experience in the full life cycle software development.
- Experience in Object-Oriented design environment In-depth data model knowledge
- Experience in Microsoft stack Experience in writing technical designs
- Experience in the implementation of cloud-based systems (preferably AWS) with special consideration to web security, data management, scalability, resilience.
- Experience designing RESTful API Experience designing distributed systems (microservices, event-driven architecture) Plant UML C4 diagrams
This is a newly created position as the company expands. They are offering full remote working and have other great benefits with an autonomous culture.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply.