Java Application Developer (Java, C#/ C++/ Python)
A mechanical engineering company, who are controlling the global market in this field, are looking for an ambitious and passionate Algorithm Developer. This client produces unique management systems using the latest technologies, including C#, .Net, SQL. The continued success has instigated the expansion of their technically minded software development team.
The successful Algorithm Developer will:
* Build the software infrastructure for Windows Desktop products.
* Cultivate and improve sophisticated mathematic algorithms.
* Develop advanced machine vision techniques.
* Create "Big Data" databases with information assembled from thousands of sites globally.
* Significant Java experience
* Developed software using C#, C++ or Python in an Agile Environment.
* Experience using Test Driven Development (TDD) and Object Oriented Design (OOD).
* Previous experience developing with Matlab and mathematic algorithms.
* Hold a proactive work ethic with the ability to expand and improve technical knowledge.
* Great work ethic with the ability to learn technologies quickly.
* Degree /Masters educated in Mathematics, Physics or a similar domain.
Kidlington; commutable from Reading, Newbury, Bicester and Oxford.
Glenn Rose @ reQiva Digital Careers